Voting

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Spending that quality time with family!

I was so fortunate to be able to spend some quality time with family before I left. A lot of these pictures before I left don't include Dan since he left a month before me. I got to keep the camera with me for blogging purposes:) Anyway, these are some pics with Julie, me, and the boys....Andy was at work, but I was able to spend some time with him too! I'll try to post this blog without shedding some tears!

Here we are eating our favorite candy and playing together:)

Julie and I took the boys to the park to play.....well for Caleb to play. Keston got to watch/sleep.

He's so good at giving hugs and kisses!

After the park we got ice cream on the way home....as you can see by Caleb's messy face he was liking it!

I got a pic while he was laying in his pack-n-play. Hard to remember Caleb ever being that small!

No comments: