Voting

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our New Home!!!

Last weekend we decided to take a break from all the unpacking, and business that we have been experiencing since we've been here to go hiking with Dan's Uncle David and Aunt Polly. We had an awesome time! The weather was beautiful, sunny and blue skies. We hiked the Crags and I think it's my favorite so far! Also I will post another blog of pics of our new house here. There are just a few more things that need set up/decorated so I can give you all an idea of what our house looks like here! An update on the job search for me.....still looking, but walking in faith that I will have a job soon!


At the top with his aunt and uncle....and of course Jack.

Okay.....this rock is crazy huge. Dan got to the top....I have no idea how, but he's pumped if you can't tell!

To get an idea of really how big this thing was I took a vertical pic of it so you could see how steep it is to climb.

I have no idea what possessed me to do this, but I thought....wow wouldn't it be neat to get a picture with Dan and me together at the top of this rock. Dan's uncle David said I'll help you climb up, just step up on my knee. He showed me where to put my feet next and as I got about half way up I looked to my left and then to my right and I freaked! Talk about a fear of heights! I freaked out and wanted down right away. So this is a picture of me freaking out and David trying to help calm me as I attempt to get down!

Polly and I.....she's so great! I'm excited about getting to spend more time with them now that we live out here.

No comments: