Voting

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!

I want to just brag about my girlfriends for a bit. They are amazing and I just well up with joy when I think about how great God is for giving me them and I'm so greatful. Julie & Laura....I know you're not in these pics but, I got to spend individual time with you girls which was incredible too. I just know that if God took us all the way out to Colorado, that He must be wanting to really use us here. God is just showing me what it means to make huge sacrifices to grow deeper with Him. I just want to thank you girls for all you did for me before I left. You are so good to me!!!


The girls took me out to eat a a mexican restaurant and it was sooo.... good!

I'm not sure what these next photos are.....we just decided to do a little fun photo shoot!



No comments: