Voting

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our New Baby Nephew!!!

Keston Isaac was born on Aug 12th and weighed 6lb 9 oz and was 20 in long. We are so excited to have another nephew. We have just loved being close to Caleb and we are so happy that we get another nephew in the family! Dan unfortunately had to leave for Colorado before Keston was born, He can't wait to see him when we come back to visit!

Yes, I've been crying before I took this picture. He is just so amazing and I couldn't get over it!

Look how precious he is!

This is Caleb when Mom and Dad brought him in to see Keston for the first time....I don't think he quite new what to think!........That's all changed now and he absolutely loves him. He is such a great BIG brother:)

Their new family of four!

Heather drove to the Van Wert hospital with me the night Keston was born. He was born just as we got there.....perfect timing! Laura also came and it was so fun for us all to be there for Julie and Andy!

No comments: