Voting

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our First Snow!!!

Well we got our first snow on Tues night this week. We woke up on Wed morning and the ground was covered. It didn't last long once the sun came out it was melted by the afternoon. It was pretty while it lasted!

This was taken outside our front door (The mountains are behind the clouds). I will try to post some pictures this week of our house for all of you that haven't seen it yet!

The road in front of our townhouse.

I got a picture while it was snowing of our patio/grill

And this is Jack after going out in his 1st Colorado snow. He loves snow and loves to dig his head in it:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww! I couldn't imagine waking up to that beautiful scenery ... I think I could enjoy snow so much more out there ;) I laughed at the part about your dog liking to bury his nose in the snow - that must be a lab thing too :) Too cute!