Voting

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emily's 21st Birthday!

Sunday September 28th was Emily's birthday and we were just getting back from our big hike so we celebrated Emily's birthday on Monday! We started out by going to the license bureau and I got my new Colorado license and she got her new license also! We spent the rest of the day out by the pool/hot tub at her apartment. The weather here has been so sunny and warm everyday, I love it!


We had some fruity drinks to celebrate with:)

What else do two girls without a job do during the day!

4 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

you know these pics make everyone jealous, right?
Looks like fun girls! Katie, we're so glad you've become such good friends with Emily!

Laura S Scott said...

Yeah...that's what we do in Van Wert in october too!

Katie said...

Wow....this may sound needy, but I'm pumped to hear from my friends back home on the blog! Yeah, the weather is great and it is beautiful here, but I'm missing one very important thing.....my girls!!!!

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

okay, time for an update. sick of checking & not seeing MY face on your blog - LOL!