Voting

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Surprise Visit to Ohio!!!

Two weeks ago I decided to make a surprise visit to Ohio for my mom's birthday. She was shocked!!! We video taped me walking in her classroom and surprising her! Dad was able to get a substitute teacher for her without knowing. We spent the whole day on Friday together shopping and just hanging out for the day! On Saturday the rest of the family came and we all celebrated her birthday! Unfortunately Dan was unable to come with me, but it was good to see some of my friends and family again!


We were able to spend the day with Laura on Thursday. We took the boys to McDonald's and they were pumped to play on the playground while we were able to have some girl time!

These little trampolines were so much fun for the boys!

We had a hard time getting Caleb to look at the camera.....he didn't want to stop playing for pictures:)

The weather was gorgeous and I borrowed mom's bike so Dad and I could take a couple bike rides while I was there. So relaxing to just take a bike ride in the country:)

Caleb loves playing in tents.........

And so does "Pa Pa"........

They played so hard that this was the result.......

I cherish the times I get to play with my nephew:)

I love this picture! Caleb didn't want to just pet the dog....he wanted to be taken on a ride!

Sisterly love.......
Caleb loved helping Grandma blow out her birthday candles:)


There's always room for desert!

It was such a treat to get to see Nicki while I was home. Just so happened we flew home around the same times! I loved getting to have a Bob Evans breakfast and spend time with my girl friends!

3 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

What a great update! You got a lot of great pictures! Caleb will love to see this post for sure! Seeing this makes me miss you terribly! I can't wait for Christmas to get here!!!

Katie said...

I can't wait either!!! I really mis you guys too! Christmas is going to be so good to see all our friends back home and spend time w/all the family!

Wesley and Nicki Baer said...

Katie - I am so glad that I was able to see you while you were home. Your pictures are great and it looks like you had a fabulous time. I hope your job is going well ! Love you, Nicki