Voting

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Going Away Party:(

Last Sunday our friends threw us a going away party and it was very bitter sweet. It was definitely an emotional day for us. Our church prayed for us Sunday morning to send us away with God's blessing and to support us. We are just blown away at the friendships we have made here. So very deep and intimate. We are excited when we think about going on an adventure that God is taking us on, but so very sad to be leaving the AWESOME life that God has given us here. So we have to look at it as we are taking those friendships and people we love with us and will have to continue to further them at a distance. At our party they had a glass container that everyone filled by writing us encouraging notes and letters. Wow, it was so incredibly hard and encouraging to read them all! God is so good and has blessed us with so many amazing people here. We pray that he continues to do that wherever we go! Thanks everyone for all you have done for us while we have been here!
These girls will be very sorely missed, but I know I will continue to have deep friendships with them all even being so far away.

Dan and all his guy friends playing basketball in the pool!

I just love this picture of Julie and Caleb!
These are my girls! Ashley and I with the girls in my sunday school class....they are all so sweet and I love their smiling faces!
Ashley, Ella, and Allison
My little buddy!
(Family) Ruth, Mom, Grandma, Denise, and Lloyd

No comments: