Voting

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Girls Night!!!

We decided to have a girls night friday night with the 6 of us before I move and before Julie has her baby. We had such a great time! I can't remember the last time I have laughed that much! Not only are these girls absolutely hillarious, but they are so special to me and everytime we get to do something like this I just cherrish the time with them. I just can't get over what wonderful friends they are!
What every girl loves to do with her friends......eat ice cream!

Here we are on Laura's couch. We ate Wild Willy's pizza, got ice cream, and then spent the night at Laura's!

2 comments:

Brian and Jeni said...

I am so happy for you, but these pictures make me sad, I miss you guys so much. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Love you.

Laura S Scott said...

The whole night might make you say, "This is so funny. I will never forget this moment of my life. What did we do again?"
;) I had so much fun with you guys! If Colorado is a bust (i bet it wont be though) and you move back soon, at least the going away parties have been a blast, right?