Voting

Monday, July 21, 2008

One More Week!!!

Well in one week from today we will have our one year Anniversary and then Dan will leave the next day for Colorado. I think back a year ago to this week and we were crazy busy getting ready for our wedding in just one week. Now we are getting ready for our big move in just one week! God's timing just amazes me! As hard as this is to leave all of our friends/family, God is confirming to us more and more that we are in His will and this is where He is calling us for this season of our life! It's so exciting to watch God write our life story for us! I feel like He is going to use us in some huge ways to further his kingdom out there and I just can't wait to see what He has for us! What an adventure! This will also be a hard week though to let go of Dan and not see him for a month. It's just necessary, so that we can get all the little details worked out in both places. Pray for God to provide a job for me, and strength to be away from each other for that length of time.

4 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

As I was reading this post, I was just waiting for you to say that you were PREGO!!!

Maybe that's what God has in store for you!

Katie said...

Oh No.....not right now! That would just be one more thing to adjust to and to add to all the emotions....not that I get emotional about stuff:)

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Oh Lord...

Heather and David said...

Katie! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY a day late! I have been thinking about you all day! Hope you are doing okay. I will talk with you soon I am sure, just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and praying for you as you guys have to spend some time apart!