Voting

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Emerine Family Reunion


We went to the Emerine family reunion this last weekend and had a great time! The weather turned out to be pretty good. We had cornhole tournaments, swimming, and lots of catching up with relatives we haven't got to see in a while!

Connor and Caleb playing with the water balloons
I wanted Dan and Bret to look at me so I could get a good picture, instead they both stuck their fingers in their noses.....so I guess that's the best I could get!

Everyone worn out from playing corn hole, just hanging out and chatting

Caleb just loves the water....we had so much fun with him that day!

Here's Maddy pushing Caleb around in the hippo

1 comment:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Isn't that PINK hippo SO cute?! LOL That was a really fun day. I'm so glad that we ended up going. Our days with you in Ohio are numbered :( as sad as that sounds, you've got great days ahead of you where God will do amazing things & we're happy for that. We love you guys!