Voting

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break (Visit to OH)

We had such a fun spring break this year! We traveled back to OH for the first time with Miles and got to spend lots of time with our friends/family:) The last 3 days of the break we spent with Dan's family at his cousin Katie's wedding in MI! Here are some pictures of our time in Ohio!

Spending some time in the sun out by my parents pond!

Loving on Miles.....Keston was so sweet to Miles and so gentle to him! I think he is going to do just fine with his new baby brother Eli:)

One of my favorite things to do is read to Caleb when I come back home to visit! I just LOVE spending time with him!
We had a hang out night with our friends at Andy and Julie's house. I forgot to get the camera out until everyone but David and Heather had left...oops!

Reading to the cousins in the morning:)

Love Caleb's face in this picture!!!

We had a girls night at Olive Garden one of the nights! So good to hang out with all of the girls....it's been so long since we have ALL been together! (Well I guess I shouldn't say all of us....Jeni Gardner, we missed you:)

Spending some time with Pa Pa!

Such a good grandpa:)

I also LOVE playing with Caleb in his tent! He could play in there for hours!

Again....Keston couldn't get enough of Miles!

We celebrated Morgan and Maddy's Birthday's at Heather and Zak's house....beautiful girls:)
Caleb and Keston had a ball with all the balloons!!!


Not sure when or why Keston ended up naked playing with the balloons, but I couldn't resist taking this picture...so cute!

1 comment:

Brian and Jeni said...

Katie, I just love the updates, he is so cute in that baby holder. Matt never really liked being in there. They do grow fast, Matt will be 9 months in two weeks, crazy. Well Miles is as cute as ever and I wish I could have made it to Olive Garden you girls look like you had fun. We all need to plan a reunion soon. Lots of love.