Voting

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Visitors:)

My sweet girlfriends all flew out to visit me, and well I guess Miles too:) It was so fun to spend time with them and for them to get to meet Miles! Unfortunately the weather was snowy while they were here so we did lots of shopping:) My sister n' law, Julie, was here for 5 days and Heather and Britnye were here for 3 days. I had so much fun and really appreciated you girls coming out to visit me! I love you!!!!!!Dan and Julie gave Miles a bath the evening after Julie flew in. Miles loves his baths!

He just loves that warm water!



"All clean in my pooh towel while my aunt Julie holds me"

"So I decided to leave aunt Julie a little present in my towel" .....little stinker!!!

"My aunt Julie teaching my mom how to cut my nails"


So sweet with his little stuffed dog:)

Holding his doggie....

We took the girls to Jack Quin's (Our favorite restaurant)

Heather and Jules

Britnye and Me


Yes...those are socks on his hands...he doesn't like to keep his mittens on his hands and he scratched his face a lot the first couple weeks if we didn't keep something on his hands!

Heather and Miles:)

Miles's fan club!

After Heather and Britnye left I took Julie to Garden of the Gods...it was so pretty with all the snow on the rocks!

Balancing Rock

No comments: