Voting

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Busy Lives......

Well it's been a while since I have updated our blog. We have been really busy the last couple months. I had gone back to Ohio to visit and to take a class for my job at the beginning of March. Dan has been really busy teaching, coaching, and heading up a camp for the freshman since he is their class sponsor. Oh and did I mention we went to his school prom......yes, as chaperone's. Haven't been to the prom since high school and Dan told me that I would not be allowed to dance because he had to see these kids the next day in class. Haha....I decided not to embaress him. Also we had friends, "The Peake's" come to visit us at the end of March. Then I flew to Arizona in April to spend some time with my grandma, aunt, and mom for a few days. Now we are wrapping up the month of April and next week is Dan's last week of baseball. They are doing really well their record as of today is 9 and 1. I will try to take some pictures at his Monday night game next week and post them. Below I posted some pictures of what we have been doing so enjoy!!!

No comments: