Voting

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Girls Weekend in Arizona!

The first weekend in April we decided to have a girls weekend in Arizona! My mom and I both flew to Phoenix and met up with my grandma and aunt Diane. We had such a fun weekend just spending time together and laughing nonstop! We were there for about 4 days. It was definitely a weekend to remember!

This is us in the back of Wrigley mansion. They have made a restaurant inside of the guy's mansion who invented Wrigley gum. It was absolutely gorgeous!

Here we are eating in the mansion.
Grandma, Mom, and me behind the mansion
Mom posing for me:)
Aunt Diane
In front of Wrigley mansion.

Grandma's pool down by the clubhouse...this is where we spent a lot of time just relaxing in the sun...aww.....
This is mom upset that I'm trying to take her pic in her swim suit....haha
Relaxing in the water w/my noodle:)

In front of Grandma's mobile home.....It's definitely an Easter Celebration there! I don't know if you can see in the pic, but she goes all out decorating for Easter in front of her house!

This was at the Elephant Bar and Grill Restaurant

This is Diane and Rick's new house in the mountains that they built north of Pheonix. It is just beautiful! We went up and spent one night there. It isn't finished yet but they are working on it!
The kitchen so far....

Playing Yahtzee late at night!

1 comment:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

How fun! I'm definitely jealous that I wasn't there! Rick & Diane's house looks great!! I'm glad you posted pictures. Shame on you though for not taking any pics of princess Maggie...hahaha