Voting

Monday, February 2, 2009

Our 1st Ski Trip!

We each got four-time passes to Copper Mountain this winter to ski/snowboard. We went last Thursday for the first time and loved it!!! Dan snowboarded for the first time and I skied for the 3 time. It had been at least 6 or 7 years since I had gone and things seemed to come back to me as the day went on. It was a pretty cold day, but absolutely gorgeous! We can't wait to go back again. We went with Dan's uncle Dave and we are excited to next time have his cousin Emily and her husband, who also got passes, to go with us!




This was in the lodge, we had packed our lunch and left them in the lockers.

Beautiful Scenery picture!

David helped teach Dan how to snowboard...lets just say it was fun to watch!

By the end of the day they were both pros!
Exhausted by the end of the day!

It felt so nice to be warm inside:)

I had to post this pic....the night before Dan was trying on his gear and practicing inside.....he looks like a professional already....haha

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

You two make Colorado look so fun! I'm glad you had a good time & I doubt it'll be too long before you'll be on the slopes again!! We miss you guys but are so glad you're able to enjoy the snow there...because you certainly can't enjoy it here. We love yoU!

lizbaker said...

I love Copper Mountain! I'm so jealous of you guys!