Voting

Sunday, February 22, 2009

2nd Ski Trip This Year!

So this is the only picture I have of our ski trip today. Not quite what we had in mind AT ALL. We went to Copper Mtn to ski/snowboard this morning with Dan's cousin Emily, her husband Wade, and his uncle David. We had a first great run down the mountain and on our 2nd time down Dan fell and bent his thumb almost completely back....ouch! We spent the rest of our day at the hospital clinic there. Long story short he sprained a ligament and has a deep tissue contusion (bruising). He has to wear this nice neon green cast for a month. They didn't let him pick the color of his cast but I thought that it was kind of funny.......it doesn't draw any attention at all:) I asked if he would let me sign it and I got a frown...I think that means no, haha.

2 comments:

Megan Hardre said...

No way!! What a bummer. Hopefully it won't be on there too long and you guys will be back up there before you know it! Sweet color too! hehe :)

George Scott said...

Dan,
I hope you don't let a little thing like a sore thumb stop you from boarding.