Voting

Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Haircut!!!

If you look at our pictures from the previous blogs you'll notice that my hair was getting really long. I thought since we won't get to see our friends and family from back home for a while I would post pics of my new hair cut! I went to Emily's salon on friday and she gave me a new hairstyle! I think she did a great job....you be the judge:)





This picture doesn't really fit in this blog post, but we were so excited to have our cousin Josh in town. He was in the Springs for work and we got to go out to eat with him Friday night. It was so good and refreshing to see him again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the cut! :) i miss you!!

Brian and Jeni said...

looks cute Katie. Hope all is well. Miss you lots, we need to chat soon.

Megan Hardre said...

I have yet to see you this week... I LOVEEEE your hair. So cute. :)

Unknown said...

wow yeah the cut is great!!were do you get your hair done?! lol!