Voting

Monday, April 14, 2008

McCool Family

I went home this last weekend to go to my friend Meghan's wedding and to visit my family. Dan was not able to go with me because he had a lot of school work to do. My sister-n-law Julie and I went to the wedding together and had a lot of fun! Meghan looked beautiful and her and Chad are such a cute couple!

Meghan and I before the wedding!

Giving their vows


Ahhh.....NEWLYWEDS
(turned out a little blurry)

This is one of the cutest wedding cakes I have ever seen!

For any of you out there that are planning a wedding, this is the best idea ever.....they had a candy bar there! It was such a big hit! I ate so much candy that I wasn't hungry for my meal! YUMMY!

The wedding party!

Two hot chicks busting a move on the dance floor!

Julie and Jackie getting their groove on! It was so fun to see Jackie at the wedding! She brought her finance Mark and her newborn baby, Hadley. Hadley was just so adorable!

No comments: