Voting

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Weekend!!!

We had lots of fun when we came home easter weekend! I realized I didn't really get any pictures with Dan in them, nor did I get any pictures on Easter Day. I wasn't very good with the camera that weekend, but here are some of the few pics that I did take!

Hanging out around the house!

Poor Caleb was sick over that weekend, but he still seemed to put on a smile and have fun with all of us:)


Me and Jules

Caleb sitting on the steps with all of his stuffed animals he got in his Easter basket. He's holding an egg filled with his favorite.......M&M's! Which later Jazz the dog got into and ate the rest of what Caleb didn't finish.

As you can see, Jazz and Max like to con their way into getting food. Jazz was successful with the M&M's and later Max was successful in eating Dan's ham. Dan filled his plate with ham on Sunday evening and decided he would leave his plate on the coffee table while he went to bathroom. Little did he know that while he was in the bathroom, Max was eating ALL the ham on his plate. Happy Easter to Max:)

These are the last two puppies. They finally sold the last puppy and decided they wanted to keep one.

I stole this picture off Laura's blog! We got to visit George and Laura Friday night and we always have so much fun with them! We played guitar hero and chilled on the couches and talked!

This picture reminds me of old pictures I have of us on the couches when we lived together at the Hill St Apartment!

1 comment:

Laura S Scott said...

Wow. The new dog is such a pretty color! I thought the same thing about the hill street apartments. I miss hanging out with you guys a lot. I'm so glad you came over on Friday. Let's do it again soon! :)