Voting

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Visit to Ohio!

I was able to go back to Ohio to visit friends and family at the end of September. I had such a great time getting to see everyone! My friends/family threw a baby shower for me and it helped tremendously with preparing us with some of the things we will be needing for the baby:)

Julie, Nicki, and me
Going for a bike ride w/dad and mom:)

Hanging out in Wal Mart with my nephew!

Heather, me, Julie, and Laura
Girls night at the mexican restaurant!

Pregnant ladies:) Having a hard time seeing Julie's baby bump in this pic. We'll have to get a better one when I come back to visit at Christmas time!

Keston helping Pa pa put together Andy's grill for his b-day!

Happy Birthday!!!
Opening presents

My Baby Shower!

Hillary, me, Heather, and Julie
Melinda & Judy
Kelley, Ruth, Rose, & Emily
Jackie & Abbi (and their girls:)
Barb, Mary, Ashley, Heather, Hillary, and little Molly

Opening gifts:)

Playing a baby game....
Playing the bottle game...
Thanks Jules for working so hard on my shower!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi Katie!!!
How you doin'? I kant see ya, but I know yer in thar somewhere. Yur momma busy on the google. Have a GREAT day!
love ya,
poppa