Voting

Thursday, August 6, 2009

We're Pregnant!!!

I assume that most of you know by now that WE'RE PREGNANT! We just haven't officially posted it on the blog yet so I thought I would do that! We are getting close to the end of our 4th month and I'm definitely starting to show! I haven't taken any belly shots yet, but I will try to do that soon and post them on the blog. I really only went through 3 weeks of feeling nauseous and then it stopped. I am feeling great now that I am in my 2nd trimester. I'm still having a hard time finding foods that sound good to me. I'm pretty picky .....Dan just loves it:) We have decided that we are not going to find out what we are having. We thought it would be fun to have a surprise on our first one! We are so very thankful that God has chosen to bless us with a little one. Please be praying for us that God prepares us during this time for one of the most challenging/rewarding things we've ever gotten to do!


1 comment:

Nathan and Nikki Hillery said...

Congrats Dan and Katie! So happy for the two of you.