Voting

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

New Years Eve we got together with our Ohio friends and had such a great time! Looking at these pictures makes me a little emotional because we have such a history with all of these friends! It really was just so good to see them all again! We stayed up later a couple of those nights than I can remember staying up in a long, long time! It was very bitter sweet to leave!

Julie, Heather, Britnye, me, and Jeni......Laura & Hillary we missed you!

The guys had such a great time playing cards and "Settlers" (sp?)

You can tell we had a great time playing the wii!

The girls also played "Take Two"

This is us at about 3am......zzzzz.....

I think all the girls were asleep on the couch....except maybe Heather. I think she might have still been playing the Wii.......She's not competitive at all....haha sorry Heather I had to!

This is New Years Day.....still playing the Wii!

Taking pictures before we have to leave each other again:(

New Year's Day still....we went out to eat at Olive Garden...yum yum!

Exhausted in the airport, waiting to fly home.

1 comment:

Christy Hutchface said...

If only Dan knew he would be sitting near a devil child on the plane...I love that he's playing the wii. I think he was practicing for when he comes over to our house.
I'm so glad you got to go home and enjoy the holidays with your family and friends. What a blessing!