Voting

Friday, December 19, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Tues night we decided to have a girls night out with our women's bible study. Some of the girls were not able to come, but we went to the Melting Pot. That was my first time ever going there and I loved it! For those of you who have never been there, it is a fondue restaurant. We got a couple different cheese fondues and a chocolate one. They bring out all these different foods to dip in the fondues....the chololate one was my favorite:)

(Left to right) Laura, Emily, Me, Liz, and Megan


We didn't think to take a picture while we had all that delicious food on the table, but this is our empty chocolate fondue......so good.

Liz and me! The lights down town in the Springs are so pretty right now!

2 comments:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

I'm not jealous at all....(sniff sniff)

Katie said...

Aww....Julie! I thought of you when we went to the Fondue restaurant because I knew it would be something you would love to do! I am so excited....I can't wait to see you Wed!