Voting

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sam and Ashley's Wedding

On May 31st we were in our friends Sam and Ashley's wedding. They are such a fun couple and they both really love the Lord. God's presence was definitely at the wedding and it was a great time! We are excited to hang out with them as a married couple now!



Here are all the bridesmaids and Ashley
Before the wedding....Ashley looked absolutely gorgeous! She did so good and was so calm!

Again all the girls in the wedding

We matched so well, I had to get a picture!


This is Sammy's niece, Kimmy, who was a bridesmaid. She was so much fun and man can she dance!!!

This was such a cool picture of Sam and Ashley that they had everyone sign

This is Brooke from South Carolina, one of the bridesmaids. She was also a lot of fun!

Julie, notice what I'm holding in my hand!
(My sister-n-law made a purse out of the extra material from altering my dress.....she's amazing!)

Here we are with our pastor and his wife. They also married Sam and Ashley.

I had to get a picture of Dan showing off his PINK! I have never seen Dan wear pink till that weekend and I was loving it....I think it's a good color on him:)


This was everyone in the wedding, minus the girl that walked in front of the picture last minute when Ashley went to snap the pic!

Ashley's playing football with the groomsmen:)


Their cake was very pretty, and yes they did smash it in each others faces.


Dan breaking it down on the dance floor!

This is Sam's family doing an African dance on the dance floor. They were all so much fun!

No comments: