Voting

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Dan and I went to my parents house for Mother's Day and had a great time! I picked my grandma up at the airport the day before. She's now home from Arizona for the summer and we love having her around:) Here are the four beauty queens after relaxing on the couches all day:)


This is my family, annoyed with me that I'm interrupting their meal to take a picture for my blog !
I had to put this picture on the blog because I think it is just the coolest thing! My dad painted this picture of Caleb and his two buddies Owen and Payton (all the same age). Isn't it so good?!
Caleb signed his card for grandma and she loved it!

Dan and I love this video of Caleb! He really isn't being a bad boy, he's just doing what any boy would do if he saw a BIG puddle!

1 comment:

Brian and Jeni said...

Katie-
That picture that your dad painted is awesome. Something to treasure for ever. Tell everyone I said hello. Miss you, hope all is well. Lots of love