Voting

Saturday, December 29, 2007

First Christmas as a married couple:)

We went to my parents house for Christmas and stayed a few days. We had a great time! I was able to spend some time with my friend Nicki who was home from Germany. We also hung out with lots of other friends and family!

Julie, Nicki, Me

Dad looking at our photo book we made for them for Christmas!

"Help me get this open Dan....I need that doggie toy"

Andy, Julie, and Caleb opening their gifts

Dad got mom this cute sweat suit outfit because he thought she would look hot in it! "She's bringing sexy back"

Caleb did really well opening his gifts! Behind him stands "Jazz" my mom's dog who is pregnant and due to have her puppies Jan 17th!

Dan likes to have Caleb wear his hat!

On Christmas eve we decided to spend some time out in my Dad's new pottery business! We had so much fun! In this picture dad is centering the clay on the wheel so I can begin to make my masterpiece:)

Here I am trying my hardest to keep this pot that I'm making centered

Dan in the zone making a pinch pot and a cross thingy.....Haha!

These are my finished masterpieces. Let's just say I had some help with them!

This is the Cross mail holder Dan made and his pinch pot.


Dan's birthday is 3 days after Christmas so I wanted to post a couple pictures of him on his birthday! He's holding up his Colts blanket....one of the presents I got him.

Dan celebrates Jack's birthday on his birthday since we're not quite sure the date. Here they are at the park on their birthday!

2 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

Katie,
I so badly want your dad to center the clay for me too! I couldn't get that after 180 days even! That looks like so much fun and I think Dan's mail holder is really cool. Very Creative! :) Tell your dad that I bet I could get some girls together and we would pay to have a class out there!! :)

Mom said...

Dan and Katie,
Thanks for the beautiful photo album. Now, I finally have some pictures to take to work to show all who have been asking, "Where are the pictures?" Thanks also for the nice cookware and the toothbrush tips sure make my teeth feel cleaner! By the way, you know the present Jack is opening in the picture, he left it here!
Happy New Year!
Love,
Mom