Voting

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hocking Hills Trip!!!


We took at weekend camping trip with our friends Dan and
Britnye. We had a blast! We did a lot of hiking, primative camping, and
made lots of delicious meals over the campfire!
Andy and Julie came to
visit us Sat morning with Caleb and we all hiked. Sun after the camping
trip we stopped at Andy and Julie's for a hot meal and it was great!


"I haven't showered in 2 days and I love every minute of it!"


Instead of where's waldo, it's where's Dan
(give you a hint he's not on the path, and there's two of them)


"Save yourselves!"

What he doesn't know is that I just messed
my pants - a great way to start a hike!

Man, can my wife cook!

Posing as model "Cavewomen"

The only ones hotter than the fire:)

1 comment:

Andy and Julie Emerine said...

Your comments are hilarious! Katie the comedian...smelly comedian! Ha!